So was the tool manufacturer named after that waterfall? [Koala]
Husqvarna was a military arsenal founded in 1689 to produce muskets for the Swedish Army. The company have since grown and split and the brand is used by several companies. Husqvarna may refer to:
* Husqvarna Vapenfabriks Aktiebolag, the original company manufacturing small arms.
* Husqvarna Motorcycles, a motocross and enduro motorcycle manufacturer.
* Husqvarna AB, a company that produces lawn equipment and chainsaws.
* Husqvarna Sewing Machines.
* Husqvarna is a brand name for home appliances manufactured by the Electrolux Group.
* Husqvarna is the old spelling of the town now known as Huskvarna, the original location of the company.
"View of Husqvarna company"